Personal Identification Information
We have methods through which we gather personal identification information, from Users. These methods include, but Are not limited to when Users visit our website register on the site make a purchase subscribe to our mailing list participate in surveys complete forms, and engage, in other activities and services that we provide on our Site.
Users may be requested to provide their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number if necessary. However, it is entirely optional for users to disclose personal identification information, on our website. Users have the choice to decline to provide personal identification information although this decision may restrict their participation, in activities associated with the site.
Non-personal Identification Information
Whenever users interact with our website we gather personal information to better understand their preferences. This includes details, like the type of browser they use their computer specifications, and technical information about their connection to our site (like the operating system and internet service provider). This helps us improve our services and provide an experience, for our users.
Web Browser Cookies
Our website might utilize “cookies” to improve the experience, for our users. These cookies are stored on the user’s drive by their web browser. They serve the purpose of keeping records and occasionally tracking information, about the user. Users have the option to configure their web browser to reject cookies or receive notifications when cookies are being sent. However, it’s important to note that certain features of our website may not function properly if they choose to do so.
How We Use Collected Information
After a security breach, individuals who have gained access, to our system may. Utilize the personal information of our users for the following purposes;
1. Customizing user experience; We analyze aggregated data to understand how our users collectively interact with the services and resources on our website.
2. Enhancing our website; Feedback and information provided by you help us make improvements to our website offerings.
3. Improving customer support; Your information enables us to efficiently address your customer service requests and provide assistance.
4. Processing transactions; The information users provide when placing an order is solely used for fulfilling that order. We do not share this information with parties unless it is essential for providing the requested service.
5. Sending emails; Users’ email addresses may be utilized to send updates regarding their orders or respond to their inquiries or requests. If users choose to subscribe to our mailing list they may receive emails containing company news, product updates, or related information. Unsubscribe instructions are provided at the bottom of each email if users wish to discontinue receiving communications.
We prioritize safeguarding your data and strive towards an online experience, for all our users.